Our expertise is constantly evolving. If in doubt ask us.
Some of our recent projects:
- RPA (Robot Process Automation)
- IoT and embedded products
- SAP systems integrations and developments
- ASM, C/C++, C#, ABAP programming
- Ticketing systems
- Control access systems
- Security and alarm systems
- Timekeeping and personnel management software
- Control and monitoring civilian, industrial and medical processes
- Weighing and dosing systems and installations
- Data transmission and remote control
- Wood industry automation, wood kilns
- Temperature, humidity and pressure data loggers
- Fruit and vegetables dehydration machinery (see: dehydrators.eu)
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Medical devices
Desktop and server side programming
- C#, C/C++, ASM, Visual Basic VB, VBA, .NET;
- RPA (Robot Process Automation), ABAP, ABAP OOP, SAP GUI Scripting, SAP SmartForms, SAP AdobeForms for HANA Cloud, HANA DB, S/4 HANA, CPI, RFC, BAdI, BAPI, IDoc, ALV, debugging, IoT edge, WebDynpro, BSP, MVC concepts, CDS views, Selection Screens, advanced debugging, Open SQL, SCI Code Inspector, SPAU, SPDD, Enhancements, Data Aging, Code retirement, S/4 and HANA custom code review and modifications, SAP PLC addins (in C#);
- Embedded ASM and C/C++ for Microchip 8bit RISC, 16bit DSP, 32bit MIPS, Atmel ARM CORTEX;
- Raspberry PI, Linux, Android, FreeRtos;
- Microchip MPLab, MPLab X, Atmel Studio;
- HANA, Access MDB, OLEDB / ODBC, SQL, MySQL;
- ASP .NET, IIS, Apache, MySQL, WordPress;
- Linux, Dreamweaver, NetBeans;
Communication protocols and gateways
- COM, ActiveX, DLL, OleDB, ODBC;
- UDP, TCP/IP, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, , SMTP, RFC, IDoc, OData, GPS NEMA, Hayes AT Commands;
- Ethernet, RS232, RS485, USB, RfID, Wiegand, SPI, I2C, MODBUS, ProfiBUS, CAN, GSM/CDMA, 4G, GPRS, SMS, Bluetooth, ZigBEE, XBEE;
Platforms and environments
- Windows, Linux, Android, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS;
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, various IoT platforms (Raspbian, Windows 10 Embedded, Arduino);
Electronics and Automation
- Electronic schematic design for embedded, analog, digital and RF, PCB design (with licensed Eagle 6.4), embedded systems design and programming (ASM and C/C++), Mitsubishi PLC Alpha programming.
- Strong knowledge of: mechanisms, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical movements and components, strength of materials, fluid mechanics, technical drawing, motion control, thermodynamics, heat transfer, refrigerating and heating systems.
- Strong knowledge of metal fabrication processes, machining, casting, welding and sheet metal forming processes. I have a great deal of experience designing parts made out of aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper and plastics. I also have experience in building and testing the final products with or without a team.
CAD/CAE, FEA and CFD
- Solid Works, AutoCAD;
- FEA/FCD in ANSYS, COSMOS.